Friday, March 9, 2007

Drive Safe

After finishing a long day of work, I was headed out to my car when I witnesses a drunk driving accident. Luckily no one was seriously injured. I saw a car accelerate 5 blocks and slam into a home, something out of the movies. Very surreal.

Not to be bringing sadness to a BLOG that celebrates life, but my heart is heavy seeing what a too many cocktails and driving can do, leaves me with a plea. Please do not drink and drive. Life is so precious and Front Room sees the best of it through our work. Life can go away so fast and you are all so loved.

So this is not a post with photos, but one of reflection. I am gonna go home and kiss my wife and be so happy that I wasn't in my car 10 seconds earlier

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites