Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Grandpa

I have had some crazy weeks lately. We are very busy at Front Room, trying to get everything ready to move the studio, play with kids, oh and sleep.

I went the park with Daisy and Izzy to play with Grandma and Grandpa. I was playing around with one of the photos in photoshop last night, and wanted to share.


So, the whole reason this photo got me, at 2am list night, was that Daisy has such a great smiles in the photo. Her laugh and smile brought a smile to my face. So even though I am working some crazy hours, I realize that those fleeting moments in life can bring happiness again and again.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A moment to last forever... good job Neil..
=-)
C

June 6, 2007 at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites