Thursday, July 19, 2007

Katy & Mike

OK these two are something cute-!! So cute-!! Katy may have been a camera lover and she really posed it up for me all afternoon... but I'd like to say I captured her being her very well.

The Ceremony and Reception was at Boerner Botanical Gardens and it was beautiful. Katy's best buddy a.k.a. her dog Bobo was the Ring bearer and he cruised down that aisle saying hello to all the guests with a quick sniff. After the ceremony I must say Katy's dad really made me blush during family pictures... so that let me know I was in for a delightful reception.

I had a fantastic time being a part of this wedding. Thank you guys for having me photograph you day...
Take care and enjoy the wave pool...
=-)
Calfa













Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the photos on the blog and these are just a few...can't wait for all the rest! Risha and Calfa are so great--words can't describe how they make you feel on your special day! Mike and I are so pleased so far and knew Front Room was the only photographer we wanted to shoot our wedding! Just love them all! :)

July 20, 2007 at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites