Thursday, August 2, 2007

Kleinhans Family

So, I love photographing a legacy client. In that when I photograph someone and their family comes in, I love seeing the growth in the families.

I was lucky enough to have the Kleinhans come in for a family portrait recently. (With my current list of out of town clients, this family is actually on their way out of town, moving west.)

I really enjoyed the dynamic of this family. Seeing the kids play and be a family, not just siblings. They all truly love each other. I can only sum that up to parents that have shown their kids love.

I am truly blessed to have such special people surround me with love and invite me to capture their families.

Smiles,
















Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites