Sunday, January 13, 2008

Madison

Front Room is in Madison this weekend at the WP&G Wedding Show. We are having a great time meeting with new people, seeing clients, and other wonderful vendors.

If you are out today, drive carefully, but we would love to see you.

We have also been able to hang out with Premiere Couture. They are absolutely amazing and have some new dresses from Badgley Mischka that are just amazing. I cannot tell you how much I love their lines of dresses and their service.

I had a great conversation with one of my brides, Cary; about how finding a great vendor is so much more then their product. So much of it comes to the service and the experience they offer. I completely agree.

We love out clients so much, they are all so special and I think that they deserve the best of everything. Thank you to all of them for making us soo happy.


Smiles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites