Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

I had a wonderful day with my family and parents today. Realized how amazing of a life I am living.

I must say "thank you" to my beautiful and talented wife that made me a father. I would be a husband with her, but because of all that she does, she gifted me with two amazing girls, that warm my heart always, I am also a father.

Also, a big "thank you" to my parents. Without their love and support, I would not know what being a parent is. They taught me to love, showed me tenderness, and brought laughter to my life.

So as much as we are grateful to our parents on these holidays, we are also to remember that our families, no matter who they are, are the reason we feel love, laughter, and joy of life.

Smiles


Izzy on a swingGrandpa pushing Daisy, with Grandma in the background
Daisy on swing
Daisy having fun with Grandpa and Grandma

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites