Thursday, June 7, 2007

McNamee Family

I photographed the McNamee family at South Shore Park last week. We were going to go inside, but the weather was just too beautiful. Having some beautiful sunset light and the smile of a one year old is just priceless.

As with all of my clients, I learn something new. I usually don't do portraits of small children around dinnertime because they tend to get hungry and crabby. But seeing this family work, play together, and parents love their child so much, that any cry was quickly quelled with hugs (and snacks). So my 'lesson of the day' was appreciate and feel the love around.' Parents with their children are such an amazing blessing. Not only do they love their child, but also they fill the whole world with such warmth.











Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites