Sunday, July 8, 2007

Lindsey & Joe

Lindsey and Joe,

I feel like a part of their family now... After an absolutely beautiful and heart felt ceremony at the Basilica of St. Josaphat, we went to Joe's parents house and even a short stop in front of Lindsey's parents house... So I got to see a little tour of the newlywed’s life as high school sweethearts, that lived just down the street from one another.

The reception was at Pier Wisconsin in the Pilot House and the space looked perfect. Sunset hit the outside of the building just right to give me a perfect chance to photograph Lindsey and Joe having a look at their first sunset together as husband and wife.

Thank you for having me as a part of you wedding, I really love what I do and when I get to photograph a family like these families I know why I love what I do...
These two are so adorable and so very in love... I wish them a happy long life together.

=-)
Calfa


















Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites