Sunday, September 23, 2007

Kudos

We love our clients and our jobs. I cannot express how honored we are, but I love when we get words from clients. I wanted to share some from last week.

Thanks for all of your help. I have NO IDEA how you do all of this....from the creative photos to the sheer volume of photos and then keeping crazy moms like me in line. THANK YOU It was a wonderful, blissful day and you captured it beautifully.

Linda

-----------

OMG!!! Calfa- these look great! We had a blast working with you. We're in the Hong Kong airport right now headed to Bali. Can't wait to get our password to see the rest.

Giselle

-----------
Holy smokes, Calfa.....WE FRIGGIN' LOVE THEM! you are
amazing!!!!!! Seriously though...for what we gave you
to work with, they are perfect. I am thoroughly
amazed.

Thank you so much!

Jodi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites