Saturday, October 20, 2007

Cristin & Jordan

24 hours and counting. . .

We had a great dinner last night with Cristin, Jordan and their amazing families. I love being a part of this wedding, for the are so relaxed and sweet. I took a picture of Cristin and she told me that I just had to Blog it, so I decided to put a couple of extra up. (I was going to go swimming in the ocean this morning, but the rain changed my mind. Silly I know, since I would get wet anyway.) I do know that the rain will pass and we will have a great wedding on the beach today.

We had photographed Nikki & Ryan's wedding almost two years ago, so this is like a family reunion for me. These families are kind and have so much love in their hearts. (They almost make my job too easy.)

After a quick and warm run-through of the ceremony; we headed over to the pool for a cocktails and a great BBQ. Everyone was entertained with their caricatures being drawn, in which Cristin made a silly face and told me to Blog it.

Smiles and hugs,

Neil



















Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites