Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Jaclyn & Jason

The second wedding for me this weekend. But by no means an addition.

I met up with Jaclyn at Blush Beauty in the third ward. There an already beauty bride got her make-up done to perfection. Sarah and crew at Blush do such an amazing job at making the bride look like them, but enhance the their look.

We then went to Grace Lutheran in downtown Milwaukee. I love the Pastor here for his warm and insightful ceremonies. He mentioned that a marriage is not a 50/50 compromise. It is a 100/100 compromise. Marriage is so much of giving of yourself completely and not expecting a return.

I love seeing Jaclyn and Jason together, becuase they embody this ideal. They work so hard to make sure that the other is always happy. From making sure one has the wedding of their dreams to maybe even kissing in public. (I won't mention who does what)

We all then headed over to Lake Park for some photos and downtime for Jaclyn and Jason.

We then quickly headed over to The Pfister for a great reception.

I was entertained again from the music of Sound by Design. (Can you tell that I like to refer my favorite vendors out?) Paul and his crew put on a nice tear jerker video, followed by some great music.

I witnessed, what can only be a family tradition of a Meatloaf song. I think everyone there new the words and danced together.

Jaclyn was the stunning bride and Jason the ever loving husband. There are a fun couple with their friends, but so passionate alone. I feel honored to be a witness to their love. They a couple, have their own friends, but always come back together. They are strong alone, but unbreakable together.

I have so much love and respect for my Long Island friends. Long Island may be a cool place to live, but my new friends from there rock.

Smiles and hugs to all,

Neil















Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Neil...it's Andrea. You are so so talented. You brought out everyone's beauty and these pics are such a TEASE!!! Can't wait for the rest.

October 9, 2007 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger Carl Stevens said...

I dig the pink foot wear, all brides should be so wise. Lots of good shots too. Maybe I will see you at WPPI again this year.

October 10, 2007 at 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful. Can't wait to see the rest.
Laurie

October 11, 2007 at 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful.
Can't wait to see the rest.
Laurie

October 11, 2007 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites