Monday, January 28, 2008

Beautiful Monday

I was up early today, getting my kids ready for school, when Izzy noticed that the sky was pink. She noticed a great sunrise this morning. We also sat and looking at the beautiful Monday sky. With pink clouds and a soft blue background, I knew that this week was going to be good.

Sometimes in life there are little things that make the difference. Be it a smile or a hug. We have tried to transfer this to all that we do. I hope that we can always wow you with great advice or amazing photos.

Also,

we are going to be Vegas March 14-19. I am possibly planning on doing some shooting while there. If you have an itch go to some place warm, send me an email. I am looking for some real couples or brides to photograph there. I do not want models but real people. I believe that we specialize in bring out real emotions and personality; therefore I am looking for some dynamic people to photograph for free while there.

Smiles

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites