Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sarah & Jason

I feel very special to have been the photographer of this wedding.
Even with a mad rain storm, the wedding was simple and beautiful in the Madison Center of Modern Art. Sarah kept very calm as plans had to change due to unforeseen weather, I was impressed.
Caroline, Jason's daughter and now Sarah's daughter was a delight all day, I thought is was unique and adorable when Jason had a dance with her to what other than "Sweet Caroline", and everyone there sang along.

I really love the people I get to meet in my job, they are all so sweet and special..

I too shed a tear at the ceremony, the father daughter dance, a speech or when the entire room starts singing along...

I guess I really love what I do.

happy life together as a little new family.
=-)
Calfa










Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites