Monday, July 9, 2007

Police Concert

So Cheryl and I went to see the Police in concert at Wrigley on Friday. The concert was great. They were so on that night. The whole band played perfectly and Sting's voice was great.

I saw the concert for Live Earth the next night and Sting's voice was off. I feel very lucky to have heard them at their current peak.

My wife wanted to bring a camera, but I wussed out, because I didn't want to want to get caught and have the camera confiscated. Surprising that a photographer would be so cautious on bring a camera somewhere.

So I am sorry to report with out any photos, but if you have a chance to see them, the concert is soo worth while.

Smiles

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites