Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Destination Wedding

So I couldn't sleep last night. I drinking a large cup of strong coffee to get going. . .

Then I couldn't decide what to Blog about today. . .

I looked through our archives of photos to Blog and found these:



We met Barb at a Destination Wedding in Vermont. I cannot say how special she is and what she meant to us. She not only is a beautiful soul but just a great person. She owns a catering company called: Let's Pretend.

The reason I bring this up is two fold. We meet such wonderful people in our job. I love that our lives get to intersect with others and enrich all around us.

Also, we get a lot of people telling us that they would like us to do an engagement session, but they are getting married somewhere else. We happily travel. We have photographed throughout Ireland, the Netherlands, France, the Caribbean, and 27 states. So, please talk to us, we love to travel and meet new people.

Smiles

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites