Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday Thoughts

I am giving a presentation to other photographers today about "10 things I wish I knew." I was asked to speak By Troy Freund (one of the best street photographers I know and all around person). I realized that in 11 years, I have made a lot of mistakes and wanted to share them, but an hour is short to do so.

With that being said, I have found that I have had a lot of photographers read my Blog, and wanted to share one that is really important. Please be passionate about what we do. Feel the burn in your heart. Then share that with your client. When we are invited into these intimate moments in people’s lives, sharing your passion allows everyone to enjoy the moments and the photos that much more.

Also, we have another addition to the Family. Tamara will be joining us as a photographer. She is an amazing woman (with two great kids). She is moving from California to Madison in March. What intrigued me about her work is the style that she brings to the photos along with such sensitivity. She is added a great dramatic flare to our over all style. But she has such warmth to her that you cannot help but want to give her a hug.

We have her gallery up, but will be adding more soon.

So, in the cold winter that we are experiencing, go out and give someone a hug.

Stay warm and smiles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites