Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Kate, Jerzy & Family

I am getting caught up on posting, but we have been shooting so much that I have had a hard time dedicating one day to each shoot.

Well, I had the please of seeing Rebecca and Kate again. Last time I saw them, Kate was just a little puddin'.

Fast forward a couple of years and now she is the big sister to Jerzy. He has some of the most intense eyes. I cannot wait to photograph this little guy again.

I wish you all a lot of love and peace in this cold winter of ours.

Smiles









Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Neil.

I love these photos! Whenever I need a pick me up, I look at them.

You do amazing work.

Rebecca

February 14, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites