Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WI Primaries

Today is election day. Please go out and vote. I don't care for whom, but I fell that voting is so important for the people to get their voice out. Maybe I am still a bit of a dreamer, but I do believe that through our vote our voice is heard.
I am going to vote soon and taking my girls with me to help teach them the importance of being politically active.
As an interesting side note, did you know that the we have elected 38 of 43 presidents that have blue eyes?
Michael Medved wrote an article about our history of electing blue eyed presidents that was pretty cool: Blue Eyes

Noon update:
after our voting



and a client of mine told me about this cool website to help you find which candidate most aligns with your beliefs: GlassBooth


Smiles,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites