Monday, August 25, 2008

Megan & Morgan

I consider myself very fortunate to be able to do something I love as "work." In doing this so called "work." (for me, work sounds so harsh) I have been able to meet wonderful people and families.

Last year I photographed Kristi & Dan, and now her sister is getting married. So not only do I get the pleasure of seeing a great family, but they have brought another wonderful family in for me to meet.

I met Megan and Morgan at his parents house and we took a stroll around their beautiful property.

Immediately they began to shine together. The were told that there would be a lot of kissing in the engagement session. However, without me even asking they started to sneak kisses with each other. ( I didn't even need to ask.)

In doing photography for 12 years, I have noticed a key to couples being truly happy. I believe that it is the moments in between life that make a marriage strong. Be it the hand holding, the unprompted kiss, or the tenderness in making sure the other is happy.

I am honored to have been asked to photograph this milestone in Megan and Morgan's life. They have a true love together and share it with all.

Smiles,

Neil











Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites