Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Andrea & Dan

As spring is slowly coming, so is the season for shooting for Front Room. With this anticipation, I am finding that I am falling in love with my couples more and more.

I met Dan and Andrea at a new park for me. With great smiles they met me and began their engagement session.

What I like about them so much is their love for each other. She was so cute, when she said that when they are so close together, they cannot "but kiss"; and that is just fantastic. For people to be so in love that they are just drawn to kiss, makes me find the beauty of their relationship so easily.

So go kiss the one you love and say that Andrea and Dan sent ya. . .






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites