Friday, May 18, 2007

Ashley & Jason

Ashley and Jason

I met them at the beautiful Grant Park in Milwaukee. We had a nice little casual walk around the bridges and had time to laugh. It is often overlooked park, but I recommend taking a walk there and down to the beach for a date night.

These two are a fun loving couple that are very playful and just delightful to hang out with. I am very much so looking forward to the wedding next weekend in Lake Geneva.

See you there...
=-)
Calfa










Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where were these forest pictures taken?? My fiance and I are hoping for something similar to this one of you two under the blanketing trees! Please share!! :) (and congratulations!)

coco.liebling@gmail.com

February 23, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites