Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Kim's Experience Print

I wanted to show a great experience print that was done recently. We are really proud of the work that we produce, so we we get to opportunity to take the image to its full extent, I like to share it.

I have both the raw image and the final retouched image here, so you can see the difference. The one thing you won't be able to see is that we are printing it on a watercolor velvet paper. The image picks up such a great feel on that paper.

I usually do the experience prints, but Kristin took it to such a great spot right away, I didn't want to mess with such beauty.

Smiles





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristin is a gem, you guys are lucky to have her.

February 21, 2008 at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites