Friday, March 28, 2008

Front Room Update

We have been really busy getting the studio together. We are planning on doing our Grand Opening in June. Once we have the exact date set-up, I will let everyone know. If you are not already a client or vendor, please feel free to email me and I will include you on our list. (Everyone is welcome)

I am in the middle of redoing our portraits right now. We have some new really exciting stuff coming. We are hoping to change the way you think about portraits.

Also, Front Room has been receiving a lot of calls from coordinators. One that I wanted to spotlight is Monica Gill of the White Box of Wedding Design. She is amazingly sweet and genuine. (I would have her babysit my kids in a second, although I don't know if she we like me offering her up for that...)

She also has a great BLOG. A lot of good information that she freely shares. I cannot say enough about her. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or drop by her beautiful office.

Smiles

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites