Monday, March 3, 2008

Pam & Aaron

Eron and I photographed Pam & Aaron a couple of months ago. Yes I am a little behind on getting all of our Blogs online, but we have been busy with so many wonderful clients that I will be caught up soon.
We met them at Pam's parent's house and had a wonderful time on their property. We were also invited to share some extra cake, from an earlier tasting afterwards. I have a bad sugar-tooth, so it doesn't take a lot for me to sit down and talk over cake.
They are getting married in June and with the hospitality and love that was felt on a cold fall day, we will be in for a treat. This wedding will be a true expression of family and love.







Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites