Friday, September 12, 2008

(Erin) Calfa & Tony

We are one day away from Calfa and Tony's wedding. The whole Front Room Family is up north in Baileys Harbor getting ready.

Sometimes, I can write about the couple, but this is one that leaves me pretty speechless. Calfa is like a little sister to me, Tony (T) is Tony. You always laugh and smile when he is around.

In seeing them together, I have noticed that Calfa can lean on him and get support, while T is melted just a little bit by her love. (Or maybe her great baking and ice cream skills.)

Either way, I completely approve of them getting married (I am a little over protective of Calfa, hence she gave me the nickname "Papa Bear") Tony is a great man that loves her dearly. Together they are happy. I couldn't ask for anything more for these two wonderful people.

Love, smiles and hugs,

Neil










Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! Can't wait to see some from the wedding!

September 15, 2008 at 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites